Wherever you live, you can see any sport. Many
people, who like sports, spend a lot of time following their favorite team or
sport. Some people follow local sports and they go anywhere their teams go,
while other people watch sports on TV in their houses because they watch the sports
of other countries. This people change their feelings if their team win or lose
cups or leagues. Sport is for people who follow a team or a sport a part of
their life. Some players are heroes for the people that live in the cities
where they play.
Some countries are famous in some sports because
they have very good players or teams. For example, Brazil is recognized because
their soccer team won six FIFA world Cups. Nicaragua is famous for Boxing
because we have had many important boxers in the world like Alexis Argüello and
Román “El Chocolatito” González.
The last Saturday, “El Chocolatito” won his fourth
crown in the United States of America while thousands of Nicaraguan people
watched the fight in their TVs or in different places. It is interesting to see
how all the people felt the same emotion when Román won the fight. Although in
the country everyone has different opinions and argues for different topics
like politics, everyone leaves their differences and feel happy and proud for
the victory of Román.
In my case, I don’t like Boxing although I respect
and support to “El Chocolatito”. I consider that Román is an example because he
is very disciplined. I watched the fight and felt excited and happy. I think it
is very important, when you can watch a guy or group of guys that train a lot,
be disciplined and then they are very good at some sport. And all people watch,
follow and feel proud because they are the best players and they are consider
examples.


No comments:
Post a Comment